The Board of Management
The body responsible for the running of the school is called the Board of Management and is made up of 8 people.
· Two direct nominees of the Patron (Foras Pátrúnachta na Scoileanna Lán Ghaeilge)
· Two parents of children enrolled in the school (one being a mother, the other a father, elected by the general body of parents of children enrolled in the school)
· The Principal Teacher (or Acting Principal Teacher) of the school
· One other teacher on the staff of the school, elected by vote of the teaching staff including the Principal Teacher
· Two extra members proposed by those nominees described above.
The Board is elected every 4 years. The present BOM chairperson is Mr Seán Carey.